Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Leading Elements of 1st Fallschirmjäger-division \ Kompanie Starke

Here are the first assembled photos of painted units from my 1st Fallschirmjäger-division. In total, this just encompasses the first 500pts for the Infantry Ace campaign we are running. Its nothing major and everything is either in a state of being based or needs based.

This is my infantry Ace/HQ Command Team and 2iC team. Hauptmann Starke and 2iC Leutnant Lapp

A close up of Leutnant Lapp

This is the HMG Heer Gruppe Fultz. This was the first unit that I started painting back when I was working on 352. Infantriedivision. However, I have since chosen to stick with the Fallschirmjagers and because this unit was already partially painted, I finished them off as a Heer Platoon. I do have a Fallschirmjager HMG blister that will replace them, but right now they proudly fight along side the parachutists!

A side shot of HMG Heer Gruppe Fultz

This is Fallschirmjager Zug Eberhard. Currently it is shown as 1 section strong, the other section is currently being painted and has not yet been "washed/shaded". Once they are, this will be a 2 section strong FJ Platoon which will eventually be a full FJ platoon once we move to 700pts.

A side shot of FJ Zug Eberhard. Still working on getting the base color for the ground right, so that is why there appears to be two different color groups there. The command team and the team in the far back left were done first. However, I like how the other two came out and think I will stick with that setup.
 
 
That is all for now unfortunately. I will have additional photos of the entire kompanie as a whole, however those will be unpainted.





No comments:

Post a Comment